Thanks to Jack Young and Qualia Fishing

Kate and I have been selling the fine Qualia reels for a couple of years now.  Wonderful products that perform well in excess of their price.  I know Jack Young the owner of Qualia only from our many phone conversations.  He has always struck me as a kind generous man with a true love for his years in the tackle business.  He recently made the decision to get out of the rod business and concentrate his energies on Qualia's reel lineup.  So he had a number of rods still in stock that would no longer be for sale.  We had talked about this and Jack offered me a number of them for donations to groups where they could help make a difference.  So yesterday my wife and I had the privilege of taking 60 spincast rods, brand new in the packages to Rodeheaver Boys Ranch just south of town here in Palatka, FL.  Thanks Jack!  The boys will certainly get good use of them your generosity is a blessing.

Labels: , , ,