Jax Kayak Classc Lady Angler winner

About time I got back to my fishing site.  Been busy with our pest control consulting and have even started a new site for that endeavour.   OK first of all the Jacksonville Kayak Classic.  WOW, as always it was fantastic.  Our Emmrods got loads of attention, Kate and I had so much fun.  I even fishing a little.  I attached a picture of Mango Tango, her identity on the best kayak fishing website out there. She won best female angler for the event.  CHEERS! and CONGRATULATIONS to the winner.  I fished with this fine lady a few times and she has the skills.  A superb angler and kayaker, this win  is only the, first she will be a force to be reckoned with in future events.  By the way of all the lady anglers who fished she brought in the only slam. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,